Please note: the below sites have been amended following the initial release of final locations in July 2023. The concrete paths through Dirrawan and Gerrilong gardens were removed after additional community feedback was received on their inclusion against their construction.
All of the below locations were subject to and have received ACT Heritage approval.
- Repair/replace the existing concrete path at the post-box on Currong Street (nearby house number 14).
- Upgrade the existing paths and kerb ramps at the intersection of Currong and Coranderrk streets to current standards.
- Upgrade the concrete pavement and connecting paths at two existing bus stops on Gooreen Street between Allambee and Corranderrk streets.
- Upgrade the concrete pavement and connecting paths at bus stop on Euree Street between Currong and Elimatta streets.
- Provide a new concrete path connection and associated kerb ramps across Amaroo Street, connecting to the existing path through the carpark at St John the Baptist's Anglican Church.
- Replacement of two bus stops, including concrete paving and path connections on Currong Street before/after ANZAC Park (bus route 55).
10 metre long and 1.2 metre wide concrete path and two new kerb ramps nearby house numbers 13 and 15 on Booroondara Street.
12 metre long and 1.2 metre wide concrete path and two new kerb ramps nearby house numbers 42 and 44 on Booroondara Street.
For more information see the Reid site works plan (PDF 2.2 MB).